Sunday 14 August 2011

Multicoloured

Wearing from left to right
Barry M in Bright Purple
No7 Stay Perfect in Pink Grapefruit
Barry M in Cyan Blue
Nails Inc in Piccadilly Circus
Nails Inc in Belgrave Place
Barry M Instant Nails Effects in Black


Bright multicoloured nails provide a good distraction from revision. I was late to the crackle party (as with everything) but I like the way it pulls all these different colours into one theme. Comparing the effect over different colours I think I like it best over the blue and dark pink on the middle and ring finger. One thing I have noticed is that if you apply the crackle polish over a thin base coat of colour it tends to crack the polish underneath too. I don't know if the same thing happens with other brands but if you are using the Barry M one make sure you have a thick base to work with before applying it.

No comments: